NEW LOWER PRICE!
Now you can scrub up with your favorite soap tucked inside our natural ramie soap bag. It's large enough to accommodate most soap bars — including our standard 5oz bars — and soft like a wash cloth while still having enough texture for great exfoliation!
Collect all those remnants of your favorite soaps and enjoy them 'til their very end!
Unlike plastic scrubbers, shower poofs, and artificial loofas, the Soap Saver is non-toxic, biodegradable, zero waste, and won't leech microplastics into the environment!
At a Glance:
- Natural Exfoliator: The texture of the ramie mesh helps scrub away dead cells from your skin's surface, revealing the fresh, newer skin underneath!
- Earth-Friendly and Biodegradable: Less waste and pollution than the common plastic alternatives!
- Vegan-friendly: Entirely plant-based. No animal products or by-products.
- Don't Drop the Soap!: The cotton strings and textured surface of the bag make it easier to hang onto.
- Extends the Life of Your Soap: The ramie fibers and mesh texture help to wick away and evaporate moisture, helping keep your soap dry for longer life.
- Saves Shower Space: You can hang it by the drawstring loops to save valuable space on your shower shelves and alcoves.
- Holds a Full-Sized Bar: The Soap Saver can accommodate most soap bars. It holds our 5oz standard bars with a bit of room to spare.
- Convenient Draw-String Closure: The Soap Saver features a cotton draw-string closure with wooden beads on the string ends for easy grip.
- Soap Not Included.
Directions for Use:
- Place your bar of soap — or collection of scrap pieces — inside the bag.
- Close with drawstring.
- When showering, wet the bag with soap inside and work up a nice lather.
- Use the Soap Saver as a washcloth to scrub your body.
- After showering, hang to dry.
- In between bars, when the bag is empty, you can wash and/or sanitize it to keep it fresh.
- At the end of its useful life, consider composting rather than throwing it in the trash!
100% natural ramie fibers, cotton drawstrings, wooden beads.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love your soap bag this past year. Much better quality than any I have bought on Amazon. Yours is the real deal. Love it !
I love this product! makes my soap last and it adds extra exfoliation when using your favorite soap. My skin has never been so silky smooth! A must buy!
A must have for soapers to hang in the shower. When that bar is down to a sliver, I throw it into the soap sack. Over time the collection of bits melts together and forms a bar of collective scents. All of your favorites together as one. Mine dangles in the shower, doubling as an air freshener and at the end of the year it becomes my Frankensoap.