Want to make your car a lot more pleasant to get into? Need to cover up some musty or otherwise unpleasant odor? Just wanna make it smell pretty?
Our Fresh Car auto air fresheners are the perfect solution to help your car smell fresh, clean, and inviting — and they're super easy to use! Made of quality glass with a wood cap, these diffusers are as sturdy as they are functional! They're also super easy to use and come with complete instructions.
Our Fresh Car auto air fresheners are available in six (6) scents:
- Cool Cape May: a lightly floral scent of lavender, bergamot, rose, and a hint of apple martini.
- Lemon Pound Cake: self-explanatory, smells like the real thing!
- Monkey Farts: a tropical fruit blend of banana, coconut, lime, other fruits, and bubble gum.
- Ray of Sunshine: a cheerful, bright, and uplifting blend of mandarin & marigold.
- Salty Mermaid: the clean smell of fresh rain with the floral sweetness of lily-of-the-valley and jasmine; and undertones of lush & vibrant leafy greens, pine, moss, and musk.
- Santal: an exotic blend of woods, resins, and botanicals, with a base of rich sandalwood. Unisex, but perhaps a but more masculine.
Choose the perfect one for your own preferences, or get multiple scents to put in each of the family cars! (Hint: They're great at covering up the smell from teenagers being in the car to and from sporting matches!)
Instructions For Use:
- Unscrew the wooden cap and carefully remove the plastic stopper from the bottle. Keep the stopper!
- Replace the wooden cap and twist until securely closed.
- Hold the diffuser upside-down for about 3-5 seconds, allowing the oil to saturate the cap from the inside.
- Turn the bottle upright and replace the stopper to avoid spills.
- Tie the rope above the wooden bead and hang in your car. DO NOT HANG on turn signals, gear shifters, or wiper levers.
- Enjoy the amazing smell!
- When the wooden diffuser cap dries out, repeat the steps above to reload it.
- Clean up any spills right away to avoid damage.