If you were going to use a body scrub, you'd want it to be really fresh, so it has the most intensive effect, wouldn't you? We make our body scrubs daily, using fresh ingredients. So with 8+ scents to choose from, you could have a different one for every day of the week!
One of our limited edition holiday scents- cozy up with this warm and delicious scent of sweet spiced apples.
Grab a handful of this exfoliating scrub and — starting at your heels — circle up and over your entire body, scrubbing thoroughly, to soften and smooth your skin. You'll reveal a whole fresh, new you, and feel your spirits soar! Rinse thoroughly.
Applejack and Peel:
Sweet apples paired with the hot and spicy notes of cinnamon and clove.
At a Glance:
- Sugar scrubs are a wonderful exfoliator, peeling away the surface layer of dead skin cells and exposing the fresher, more youthful-looking skin below.
- Unlike salt, which dries your skin, sugar is a humectant: it preserves the moisture already present in your skin.
- Our scrubs are soap-based, rather than the oil base commonly used by most other companies. They lather up and rinse clean, leaving no oily residue on you or your tub/shower!
- Use 1-2 times a week to maintain that healthy glow!
- Also great for removing grease, garden dirt, or bad smells — such as cooking-related fish, onion, or garlic odor — from your hands.
Directions for Use:
- Use on already-wet skin.
- Use your bare hands or any sort of washcloth or applicator, it's up to you.
- Start at your heels — trust us, they likely need it — and work your way up over your whole body, scrubbing thoroughly.
- As you scrub, you'll be shedding your dead skin cells and revealing the fresher, more youthful skin beneath.
- Pay extra attention to those troublesome dry and scaly spots — elbows, knees, heels, etc.
- Rinse well.
- Emerge from the shower rejuvenated and enjoy your day!
Note: Our scrubs are soap-based, rather than the oil base used by most other manufacturers. They lather up and rinse clean, leaving no oily residue on you or your tub!
Sucrose (sugar), sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, natural colors, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, and LOVE.