If you were going to use a body scrub, you'd want it to be really fresh, so it has the most intensive effect, wouldn't you? We make our body scrubs daily, using fresh ingredients. So with 8+ scents to choose from, you could have a different one for every day of the week!
The first-class scent of our Coconut Lemongrass is sure to fly you to your favorite Caribbean destination- if only in your imagination! It smells like sunshine and summer!
Grab a handful of this exfoliating scrub and — starting at your heels — circle up and over your entire body, scrubbing thoroughly, to soften and smooth your skin. You'll reveal a whole fresh, new you, and feel your spirits soar! Rinse thoroughly.
Take a mental vacation to the islands as you lather in the sweet smell of coconut and the fresh citrusy scent of lemongrass.
At a Glance:
- Sugar scrubs are a wonderful exfoliator, peeling away the surface layer of dead skin cells and exposing the fresher, more youthful-looking skin below.
- Unlike salt, which dries your skin, sugar is a humectant: it preserves the moisture already present in your skin.
- Our scrubs are soap-based, rather than the oil base commonly used by most other companies. They lather up and rinse clean, leaving no oily residue on you or your tub/shower!
- Use 1-2 times a week to maintain that healthy glow!
- Also great for removing grease, garden dirt, or bad smells — such as cooking-related fish, onion, or garlic odor — from your hands.
Directions for Use:
- Use on already-wet skin.
- Use your bare hands or any sort of washcloth or applicator, it's up to you.
- Start at your heels — trust us, they likely need it — and work your way up over your whole body, scrubbing thoroughly.
- As you scrub, you'll be shedding your dead skin cells and revealing the fresher, more youthful skin beneath.
- Pay extra attention to those troublesome dry and scaly spots — elbows, knees, heels, etc.
- Rinse well.
- Emerge from the shower rejuvenated and enjoy your day!
Note: Our scrubs are soap-based, rather than the oil base used by most other manufacturers. They lather up and rinse clean, leaving no oily residue on you or your tub!
Sucrose (sugar), sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, natural colors, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, and LOVE.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ive tried tons of sugar scrubs but this one takes the cake! Smells AMAZING and has such a nice lather that makes my skin so soft. After I scrub I leave the foam on my legs and use it as a shaving cream and it works so well. It is my secret to the smoothest shave. I pair it with the same scent in the body lotion and it makes me smell so good I get so many compliments!
These folks definitely take the blue ribbon for these sugar scrubs. Simply, the best (and I've tried quite a few). This one is my fave. Raspberry awesome too.
This scent is amazing. It smells like summer and the sun hitting your skin and sunscreen all wrapped into one. The actual scrub itself is amazing (as always!) and the service and care that is put into the products is amazing. Fantastic as always.
I have tried many sugar scrubs and this brand sugar scrub is by far the best. I have found. This one has a light refreshing scent that is great anytime of year! Had I not been able to order on line I would have taken the drive and ferry to get more when I ran out. It is th absolute best and only brand i use!